Well if this wasn't enough to motivate me I don't know what will. Call it TNT for the stubborn dieter. My ex husband's wife had bypass surgery. She lost so much weight it angers me! I had WLS...but she had bypass and I had a band. I must remember that. What did she do now??? She had a tummy tuck and a boob job and SHES A SIZE 4!!!! AHHHHH!
Look you can put a dress on a gorilla but it's still a gorilla. I get that. On her best day she's still a ground- dwelling primate scratching her big butt with the rest of them . But damn...I want the size 4! So all last night I psyched myself up for today. I promised myself one more shot at the liquid thing. Take it off Sandi...you can do it. I woke up and made a huge blender full of chocolate drinks for the day and had one. I must admit in the blender it's much better. Let's see how long I can last.
WTF? A size four? Biotch!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment